Update: 19th March – 9:15pm
We have reduced the available time slots so that customers can book only 1 day in advance. This is to ensure that as we keep an eye out with changes in law and regulations we will be able to commit to all bookings. We’re providing a 12-month validity on all tickets so that it can be changed to a later date if needed. Tickets are non-refundable.
Update: 19th March – 1:10pm
We have verified with management and are still open for those who are curious. We rest assured we’re taking the maximum measure to ensure everyone safety. For those that would like to visit, please ensure that you book online. Tickets are non-refundable, however, if you have booked and would like to re-book or postpone the date, then please contact us via our contact page. where we will provide you with a ticket with a 12-month validity.
Book Adults & kids Tickets here: https://www.aquafun.ae/ticket/unlimited-day-pass/
Book Group Tickets (4 or more people) here: https://www.aquafun.ae/ticket/group-offer/
Updated: 16th Match – 10:45AM
Stay Safe! We have all recently heard of the coronavirus and also following the UAE guidelines wanted to avoid any confusion with our customers who wish to experience the waterpark for those who have already booked and are already looking to book.
Aquafun Waterpark is naturally sterilized by the Salty Seawater and Sun every day. We are lucky to be located in the best place!
And because we want you to stay safe we have taken extra measures to ensure our staff and guests’ safety:
1) We sterilize our life jackets after every use with medical alcohol, saltwater and heat.
2) We encourage you to pay online for your tickets through our website to avoid direct contact and dealing with cash
3) We have a handwashing station set up for you at the beach & sanitizers conveniently placed.
4) Remember to stay hydrated, we have water and beverages at our tent at all times.
5) We limit the number of guests onto the park and our lifeguards ensure that there is a safe distance at all times
We are committed to our community and are keeping a close watch to ensure we follow instructions released by all official sources. If at any time, we are instructed or advised to temporarily close we will update our customers and stakeholder immediately. As of now, it is important for everyone reading this to take care of themselves by maintaining a high standard of hygiene and following the guidelines of the UAE.